Please be advised that due to the Coronavirus protocol we have not been holding services or activities in the church building. However, we will gather together in the church on June 7th at 10:45 am for worship. Until further notice we will not be having Sunday School, Children's Church, Sunday Evening services or Wednesday activities. Pastor Dan's message will also continue to be available under the "Media" tab. You may click on MEDIA to go directly to that page.
Sunday School 9:30 AM - Classes are available for all ages in a variety of settings
Nursery/Little Beginners - through age 2 located off the church foyer
Ages 3 & 4 - located in the church basement
K through 6th grade located in church basement
7th through 18 located in Education Building
Young Adults meet at Groundhouse Coffee Shop downtown Gardner
Adult "His Fellowship" Class - Located off Sanctuary in Prayer Room
Adult "Friendship Class" - Located in Education Building, taught by Pastor Newburg
Worship 10:45 AM
- All members of the family worship together on the first Sunday of each month & communion is served.
- Children are dismissed from the Sanctuary at 11:15 to go to Children's Church
- Nursery and Pre-School Church are available every week.
Evening Worship 6:00 PM
- A more informal service where interaction is encouraged.
- Teens - Education Building Upper Room - 7:00 PM
- Kids on a Mission - 7:00 PM
- Prayer Intercessors - 7:00 PM