Please be advised that we are holding Sunday morning services at 10:45 in the church sanctuary which includes Children's Church and we gather for prayer on Wednesday evenings in the sanctuary. Until further notice we will not be having Sunday School or Sunday Evening services. Pastor Dan's messages are available under the "Media" tab and also on FaceBook. You may click on MEDIA to go directly to the web page.
Sunday School 9:30 AM - Classes are available for all ages in a variety of settings
Nursery/Little Beginners - through age 2 located off the church foyer
Ages 3 & 4 - located in the church basement
K through 6th grade located in church basement
7th through 18 located in Education Building
Young Adults meet at Groundhouse Coffee Shop downtown Gardner
Adult "His Fellowship" Class - Located off Sanctuary in Prayer Room
Adult "Friendship Class" - Located in Education Building, taught by Pastor Newburg
Worship 10:45 AM
- All members of the family worship together on the first Sunday of each month & communion is served.
- Children are dismissed from the Sanctuary at 11:15 to go to Children's Church
- Nursery and Pre-School Church are available every week.
Evening Worship 6:00 PM
- A more informal service where interaction is encouraged.
- Teens - Education Building Upper Room - 7:00 PM
- Kids on a Mission - 7:00 PM
- Prayer Intercessors - 7:00 PM